Saturday, July 31, 2010

NYMPHORA


ONE TUESDAY MORNING or NOON...
Stephanie Aguirre decided to
not go to school...
and make a digital painting or sort of like that...




btw.. she's not my character, she's Nymphora from Heroes of Newerth~a dota-based strategy game in 3-D.



thanks.





i used:

adobe photoshop Cs3 from my mastersuite collection,

a "print screen"ed photo of this hero, for side reference



i just started digi painting.. well.. today. :))

i started a long time ago, but i never finish anything.. this is my first time,, waaaaaah.



i know it sucks, i have plenty of things to improve on... comments?





ay. yung abs nya..ginagaya ko kasi si chabibi. :)) HAHA jouk.



then a friend of mine told me to make her shiny.. :D so i did.
but UNLUCKILY. i already deleted my raw file.so i was like editing above the compressed file already.

see? i used BURN and DODGE a lot here. :))
forgive me. a product of my FIRST time. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment